You are here: Accueil -  Parajumpers Femme Vestes -  Parajumpers Femme Long Bear -  Finesse Parajumpers Avis Long Bear Femme Manteaux Noir

Finesse Parajumpers Avis Long Bear Femme Manteaux Noir

Finesse Parajumpers Avis Long Bear Femme Manteaux Noir

A 1-year prospective study of 12 hospitals, and approximately 1 million people, was carried out to predict the effectiveness of prehospital Blouson Femme Parajumpers advanced life support (ALS) for major trauma in Northern Ireland. Inclusion criteria were an Injury Severity Score (ISS) > 15 and reaching hospital alive.

Two hundred and thirty-nine Doudoune Parajumpers Boutique patients had mean Doudoune Parajumpers Pjs prehospital times of 24 and 35 min for urban and rural hospitals, respectively. Most patients (75 per cent, N = 179) were within 10 minutes of a hospital. Of the other patients (25 per cent, N = 60), only would have benefited from prehospital ALS. Fifteen patients aspirated (for a mean time of 7 minutes) before ambulance arrival and eventually died. Seventy per cent of patients who died and who either aspirated or were apnoeic had severe primary brain injuries; the other 30 per cent were considered unsalvageable by both TRISS and peer review.

ALS for major trauma will be appropriate for less than 50 patients with ISS > 15 per annum in Northern Ireland. Skill maintenance will be difficult for paramedics.

0 Commentaires


Speak Your Mind